Hydro-Freeze Ice Pack – Samples
Hydro-Freeze Ice Pack samples are certified to be food safe and maintain an FSA & FDA approved product temperature of -15°C when used with our insulated systems. Filled with a specially engineered phase change liquid, they are a safe alternative to dry ice and traditional dry ice shipments, at an equivalent price.
Hydro-Freeze should be frozen at a temperature at or below -22°C prior to use for maximum effectiveness.
These samples have been made available for customers to “try before they buy” and as such only one size is permitted per product sample ordered. There are 2 size options for Hydro-Freeze ice packs to choose from; 1 or 2 pockets. Only 3 products permitted in total per sample basket; the samples are free, £9.99 postage charge applies.
- Specially engineered phase change liquid ensures goods are kept at -15°C or less
- Sent in clear, transparent packaging as standard with our logo to ensure your customers can trust in your business and your suppliers
- Strong and durable; can take over 200kg in weight without bursting
- Fully recyclable
- Certified food contact safe
- Suitable for use with our insulated systems
- Fully customisable and printable (minimum order run as low as 2 pallets)
Want to place a full order? Head on over to the Hydro-Freeze page to place your order, with next working day delivery on orders placed before 11am. Low MOQ; 1 box minimum order.
3-5 Days Delivery*
*Excluding bank holiday and weekend