Why Use Pharmapac® Polystyrene Boxes?
As you will undoubtedly be aware, in the world of pharmaceuticals it is vitally important that goods are transported to their exacting requirements, with no deviation outside of the desired window. Pharmapac®’s Pharma Boxes are well placed as a tried and tested solution for shipping where reliability and extended shipping times are required.
The extra thick insulated walls of our Pharma Boxes provide strength and protection against careless couriers, in addition to providing a high rate of thermal protection. This gives the boxes the ability to hold their goods inside at a constant temperature during transit for longer durations.
Our entire range is capable of transporting goods from 1 Day right through to 5 Days, at the same maintained cold temperature.
How Do Pharmapac® Pharma Boxes Perform?
Our Pharma Boxes are designed to withstand extreme temperature profiles, rather than “soft” profiles only.
Please see our Technical Data Section for a comprehensive guide to the volume of Passive Cooling medium (Gel Packs) required per box size, dependant on duration required and the current ambient temperature conditions.
Although the data provided are not validations, they are formulated using a combination of base-line testing and scientific calculations.
If you need a ‘Pre-Qualified System’ then you will need to select the ‘Genesis‘ product, which is ‘Pre-Qualified’ using various temperature profiles, all of which available for download in the technical tab when you select Genesis.
Can Pharmapac® Provide Validations?
At Pharmapac®, we have our own testing laboratory and in collaboration with our customers we can provide testing and validations of your specific requirements.
We welcome collaboration and if you need to have your products and shipping systems validated, we welcome further discussion.
In addition, a number of our Pharma Poly Box sizes have already been ‘Pre-Qualified’ and selecting the right size box will provide an option to purchase a ‘Pre-Qualified’ system called ‘Genesis‘.
What Sizes Are Pharmapac® Pharma Boxes Available In?
We have 7 standard sizes available for next day delivery if required or they can be delivered on a cheaper economy service (3-5 days).
- Pharma Box 1 – Insulation Thickness 45mm – ID: 155 x 145 x 148mm (3.3 Ltr Capacity)
- Pharma Box 2 – Insulation Thickness 60mm – ID: 167 x 167 x 185mm (5.1 Ltr Capacity)
- Pharma Box 3 – Insulation Thickness 45mm – ID: 240 x 210 x 195mm (9.8 Ltr Capacity)
- Pharma Box 4 – Insulation Thickness 60mm – ID: 213 x 213 x 208mm (9.4 Ltr Capacity)
- Pharma Box 4D – Insulation Thickness 40mm – ID: 255 x 255 x 255mm (16.5 Ltr Capacity)
- Pharma Box 5 – Insulation Thickness 70mm – ID: 314 x 314 x 237mm (23.3 Ltr Capacity)
- Pharma Box 6 – Insulation Thickness 55mm – ID: 442 x 387 x 280mm (47.8 Ltr Capacity)