We pride ourselves on the fact that every product in our range can be reused, and EnviroCool® is no exception! Reuse is just one of its Eco-credentials, alongside being organic, biodegradable, compostable, recyclable and even vegan-kind – but, enough boasting, on to the facts…
- Firstly, why not reuse it for the purpose it was originally intended, by sending more items through the post. EnviroCool® is a tough cookie and has been tested with 250kg of pressure, to which it didn’t even break a sweat, so it’s more than up to the challenge of going through the courier network more than once!
- If you don’t need to send anything, then EnviroCool® can easily be used as fire material if you have a log burner or open fire in the house. It’s good to know you’re using a natural material too. Also works well for bonfires if you need material for Bonfire Night.
- Arts and craft activities are always in need of cardboard, so reusing it to keep the kids entertained is an idea. We did have one user write in to say they’d built a playhouse for themselves their child, but you could also use it for making signs, cards or even a treasure chest! Also, of course, you could make the boxes into trains or cars – all you need are some pens and imagination!
- Speaking of the kids, you could reuse both the inner and outer boxes to help with storage, both at home and at work. Who doesn’t need extra storage!? As EnviroCool® is moisture resistant, you don’t need to worry about treating it even if it’s stored in a damp area.
- Of course, you could always give the boxes to other people if you don’t need storage. Anyone moving house will be very grateful! Local businesses and charities are also often grateful for free boxes.
- As EnviroCool® has been designed to keep items at a constant temperature, using it as loft insulation is a great idea! Cut and place to suit between your rafters, saving money and the planet at the same time!
- If home décor is more up your street, then why not make the boxes into something for your house, such as artwork.
We’re sure there are many more ideas for reusing the EnviroCool® system and we’ll keep you updated as we hear more…and if you have any reuse ideas, send ‘em in!