Our Pharmapac® range is rapidly expanding this Winter, ready to take on Summer 2020 in all its glory! Latest to join our line-up is Genesis™, our new, innovative, temperature-controlled packaging system. Genesis™ has been designed as a cost effective, single-use system to protect refrigerated payloads (2 – 8°C) for at least two days during transit.
Pharmapac®-Genesis™ is due to launch on December 1st with 3 box sizes as standard; we will be adding another 2 sizes to the range in early January.
So how is it different to other systems on the market or indeed, the other systems in the Pharmapac® range?
We knew that there was a gap in the Pharma sector for a cost-effective system that could still effectively address the complexity of cold chain shipments and as such the idea for Genesis™ was born. Instead of using expensive advanced Phase Change Cooling Materials (PCMs), we invented our own T.C Filter Pack; this acts as a thermal buffer controlling the cooling energy from the ice packs inside the box and prevents the products being in direct contact with the frozen ice packs.
The T.C Filter Pack simply requires pre-refrigeration of 24 hours prior to use. It is then inserted into the outer box along with the ice packs required to maintain the interior temperature between 2-8°C for a minimum of 48 hours (2 days).
We have tested Genesis™ extensively against extreme profiles for all seasons and can easily say that this system easily as well as competing systems which cost up to 10x more; Genesis actually overperforms on the majority of temperature models, keeping the internal temperature between 2-8°C for far longer than the 48 / 72 hours we tested for; up to 120 hours and more (5+ days!)
Features & Benefits
- Cost effective and cheaper than competing products, as we do not use any expensive advanced Genesis™ is as effective, if not more, than any competing product!
- 5 standard size options – Genesis™ will launch with 3 standard box sizes and another 2 to be added to the range shortly!
- Packing instructions per order – we send these for every single order of Genesis placed, taking the ambiguity of how many ice packs and where they are placed out of the equation
- Simple 3-part system
- Maintains temperature of 2 – 8°C for a minimum of 48 hours, keeping refrigerated payloads cool during transit. Genesis™ achieved this in the very worst-case Summer heat scenarios, with Spring/Autumn and Winter profile tests showing this temperature to be maintained for more than 120 hours (5 days!)
- Innovative, leading technology – Genesis™ uses our T.C Filter Pack instead of advanced PCMs, which acts as a thermal buffer. We’d challenge our competitors to pit similar products against Genesis™ and produce the same results for the same price!
Pricing & Delivery
Pricing varies depending on the size and number of systems selected; the lowest MOQ for Pharmapac® Genesis™ is just 11 sets. This number varies depending on the box size chosen and how many can fit on a pallet.
Genesis™ starts at £7.99 per system.